According to Walter Crinnion ND., numerous studies have documented the fact that heavy metals and unwanted industrial compounds are found in close to 100 percent of the population of the US. Walter J.Crinnion ND., further states that today much attention has been given to the health problems caused by mercury, …
According to Walter Crinnion ND., numerous studies have documented the fact that heavy metals and unwanted industrial compounds are found in close to 100 percent of the population of the US.
Walter J.Crinnion ND., further states that today much attention has been given to the health problems caused by mercury, lead, and arsenic poisoning. Many practitioners and laymen have been looking for safe and effective means to properly treat heavy metal overload and arsenic poisoning.
Heavy metal accumulation can be linked too:
- Increase free radical activity and oxidation processes.
- Can be linked to premature aging and aging diseases such as Alzheimer.
- Can be linked to depression or deregulation of the immune system
- Can be linked to gastro-intestinal disturbances.
- Can be linked to an increase cancer mortality (Blumer,W.,& Carnteon, E.)
- Can be linked to learning disorders and neurodegenerative diseases like autism, ADD and in more serious cases ALS and MS.
- Can be linked to the increase risk of cardio myopathy (Frustachi.et, al.)
- Can be linked to mood disorders, Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia.
- Has been documented that newborns show 70 percent higher levels of mercury in their system, contributing to learning disabilities, sluggishness and lower intelligence.
There have been countless efforts to deal with this serious problem which is constantly on the increase. Many efforts of treatments have lead to complications aside from being very costly and time consuming.
After several years of research into this problem, Carl Jelstrup, D.C., has come to the conclusion that the use of vitamin C and EDTA in an essential phospholipid compound appears to be one of the most effective, least expensive and time saving way to get rid of toxic sludge in our body.
Those who have the extra time and inclination can combine this system of detoxification with far infrared sauna therapy.*
- The best EDTA (Ethylene diamine tetracetic acid) phospholipid chelater, to our knowledge is a suppository Detoxamin
- The liquid vitamin C combined with phospholipid is called Ultra Absorbic C.
- BC Beyond Chelation is the lipid multivit-min EDTA pack that can be used as a supplement to the program or later on as a follow up.
Depending on the individual case of toxicity – detoxification can take any where from 6 months to a year, in some cases even longer. The process we are recommending we have found to be painless, harmless and with almost no side effects. It has been known though for some people to feel a little grouchy and tired in first 24 hours after taking the liquid detox.
For the specific advice of how to use these products always consult your Licensed Health Practitioner.
For those who want to test heavy metal toxicity contact Physicians who specialize in lab urinary test or discuss with our office. In general we do not always find this necessary since we know we are constantly being assaulted with metals and chemicals in our environment that need to be constantly eliminated from the body if we want to remain healthy.
After the intensive phase of the detoxification you may want to continue for a longer time on a reduced amount of these two products – i.e. two times a month rather then weekly.
An alternative system for the Detoxification of the Toxic Metals .
Is the Far Infra-red Sauna.With this therapy one must still include the chlorella and the minerals.